Learn the 250 words most often used to communicate in a school context and in environments more familiar to boys and girls.
The proposed educational path aims to exercise oral and written skills in considering the different learning styles of young and very young foreign students. The volume is aimed at newcomers to Italy who attend primary school, but it can also be useful for those who study Italian as a foreign language abroad.
The structure of the book:
- 8 units dedicated to the lexicon of the most relevant semantic fields
- large illustrated tables that facilitate the recognition of words in the contexts in which they are usually used
- playful and cooperative activities that stimulate learning through play and interaction
- an innovative approach to the phonetic dimension through the aid of percussion
- a Web App just a click away with audio tracks, additional activities and flashcards of all the words in the book
There are no reviews yet.